Recently, during the month of September Xiaomi had announced their new High-end category, formed by their new creations, Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro. This 10T series goes less about an attractive design and luxuriousness and focuses on what matters to most users, its performance and functions.
Counting with Snapdragon 865 processors, complemented by memories of LPDDR5 and UFS3.1. This time, it is Xiaomi Mi 1T Lite 5G turn, which belongs to their Mid-range category that also means a reduction on its price. With 5 G connectivity, it is sold as a powerful and with great and quick performance device, counting with nice specifications within this segment, in addition to an adjusted price as usually expected by Xiaomi.
Xiaomi is a very reliable brand which is mostly known for making excellent phones for surprisingly affordable prices. This occasion they opted to use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 instead of the more up-to-date Snapdragon 865 Plus in the Mi 10T Pro. This is likely to keep the phone cost down without sacrificing its performance.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5: Phone Characteristics
- Snapdragon 750G Processor.
- 6 / 8 GB RAM Memory LPDDR4X.
- 64 / 128 GB UFS 2.1 Memory.
- Size: 6, 67 inches.
- Refresh Rate: 120 Hz for the screen.
- Resolution: FHD+.
- Main Camera: 64 Mpx.
- Depth Camera: 2 Mpx.
- Macro Camera: 2 Mpx.
- Ultra Wide Camera: 8 Mpx.
- 16 Mpx.
- Capability: 4.820 mAh.
- Fast Charge: 33 W.
- 214 gr.
- Measurements: 165.38mm x 76.8mm x 9.0mm
- Double Stereo Speaker.
- Headphone Jack: No.
- Android 10.
- Customizable layer: MIUI 12.
This new Xiaomi model stands out of the series it belongs and on the Mid-range category on the market due to being a very complete device, counting with a pretty comfortable screen size of 6, 67 inches with a perforation in the upper center for its front camera.
Also, the product catches the customer’s attention owing to its 120 Hz refresh rate, which provides a smooth experience when watching long videos or playing videogames, thanks to this feature you won’t have to stop using your phone for a while until it gets refreshed.
Now, talking about playing games on your Smartphone, there is another reason why this model could be such a great choice for gamers or just users that enjoy to take the most out of its Smartphone experience, it works with Snapdragon 750G, a gaming processor that comes with built-in 5G connectivity.
Moreover, this model brings the user a 4.820 mAh battery capacity, supporting 33 W fast charging, always thinking about productivity and giving a balance to the phone’s functioning. Just like the combination of the cameras it brings, that them all complement the function of each other.
Price and Availability
Its official launching will be during the days after October 20, with its 6/64 version at a price of 279 €. And its 6/128 GB version will be officially available from October 26 at a price of 329 €. You will be able to purchase them from their official Web Site, Mi Stores and a couple more stores of your own community.
OnePlus 8T: New Smartphone model filtered aspects
The Chinese company that was founded seven years ago, keeps bringing new models to the market and this month of October they are about to launch a new OnePlus 8T and some details about it have been already revealed.
OnePlus itself has unveiled the design of the back part of the 8T just a week before its official launching and, taking into account this model’s predecessor, the 7T, there are relatively significant changes on the design, also compared to the OnePlus 8. Mostly, when talking about the camera housing, it is in the left corner and counts with a large and rectangular design, rather than central and lozenge-shaped.
It has been announced as one of the most interesting Smartphones belonging to the High-end category for this year. There won’t be an OnePlus 8T Pro because, the company is looking forward on betting everything on a single Smartphone this time.
So far, we can tell that the company is bringing to their customers a powerful device, taking into account that there won’t be a Pro model. It comes with a perforated screen, with thin frames that will allow us to make the most out of its front and touch screen, besides, it has been said that it comes integrated with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, which lets us know that its design offers interesting features for gamers.
- Flat Screen: One of its most remarkable changes is that it is coming with a complete flat screen. The company has pay attention to what has been going on in the market and has decided to implement a panel without curves on the sides. As far as we know, the bezels are expected to be the same as the OnePlus 8.
- Bigger and Thicker Dimensions: About its weight and size, it will be 162.8 x 75.5 x 8.4 mm.
- 120 Hz Screen: 6,55 inches FullHD+.
- Battery: The increased thickness on this model is due to an increase in the battery mAh. The device is expected to go from 4,300 to 4,500 mAh. The increase in autonomy is not entirely clear, as the 120 Hz screen consumes more power. The device may get the same screen hours, however it will count with a better panel.
- Fast Charging: Its terminal will come with a 65W charger and support to be able to take advantage of that power. This function is most recommendable to be used during emergency occasions, due to the fact that it is not that good for the health of your battery.
- Cameras: On the back part of the Smartphone we can find four cameras. The official combination of them is not known yet, although for this design everything points to a main sensor, a wide angle, a macro sensor and the last one could be a black and white sensor. The front camera consists of a single sensor, located in a hole on its screen.
- For unblocking: As it is usually expected on the high-end range, the fingerprint sensor is expected to be located below its screen.
- Others: This model will also have a USB-C connector and will not have a headphone jack connector in this case. On its revealed pictures we can find out the colors it has, a light green color, thus following the range of colors that we have seen previously in the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro and the OnePlus Nord.
So far this is what we know about this new model coming to the market soon, on October 14 we will finally get to know all the details this company is bringing to us, about this high-end OnePlus 8T.