While mobile devices offer a great advantage over computers in the number of tools available to facilitate the performance of everyday tasks, as well as the possibility of entertainment offered in the installation of games, sometimes we want to transfer this experience to a desktop computer.
This, in order to have a better management of the controls when playing or to transfer files from our computer to the phone interface and vice versa.
For this, there is BlueStacks, a tool with which you can faithfully replicate the interface of an Android device on the screen of your Windows computer.
If you want to know how to download and install BlueStacks on your Windows computer, continue reading this post.
Requirements to install BlueStacks
Within the set of requirements necessary to download and install BlueStacks are:
- Availability of 4 GB of hard disk space.
- 2GB minimum in RAM.
- DirectX 9 or higher.
- Internet connectivity.
- A graphics card to enhance the user experience. You must make sure your card drivers are compatible with BlueStacks as explained in this post.
- Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows Vista operating system (this must be the version with SP2 or higher).
Steps to follow to download and install BlueStacks
- The first thing you will have to do is open the browser and place in the address bar the URL https://www.bluestacks.com/ to enter in its official page.
- 2.- Once there, you should press the download button identified with the green color which will activate the file download process that will serve as BlueStacks installation wizard.
You may have the opportunity to select the destination folder to save the BlueStacks installation file or allow it to be stored in the default folder set by the system.
- 3.- After you have finished downloading, open the folder where the installation file has been saved and click on it to run it.
- 4.- This will bring up the installation window of the program, in which you must click the Install Now button to start the process.
- 5.- After this, the program will take a few minutes to check the requirements of the operating system and then download and extract all the files necessary to perform the installation. The speed at which this stage of the installation is performed will depend on the power of your PC, as well as the capacity of the RAM memory.
- 6.- After you have finished installing BlueStacks on your computer, place the BlueStacks icon on your desktop and click on it to run its interface.
- 7.- Once this is done, a Google access form will be displayed, in which you must enter your Google account data in order to log in and then proceed with the configuration of BlueStacks functionalities, in order to allow you to use and install applications in its interface.