WhatsApp is an application with functions that go beyond sending text, in which users can have a dynamic conversation, thanks to the possibilities offered by this platform to share images, audio and video quickly and easily.
One of the advantages of WhatsApp is its adaptability to be installed in different systems and devices, one of them Android.
If you still haven’t joined the WhatsApp user community and you have an Android device, then learn how to download WhatsApp on Android to make your conversations a more enjoyable experience.
Steps to download WhatsApp on Android
- The initial step to download WhatsApp on Android is to enter the official Android store, the Play Store.
- Once you have accessed the main page of the catalog of applications you must insert in the search bar the word WhatsApp and click on the magnifying glass icon to activate the tracking of the application in the store.
- Once the WhatsApp icon has appeared, click on the Install button next to it. Then click on the OK button in the pop-up menu that will appear on screen to start downloading the service to your Android device.
- After waiting a few minutes click on the Open button to start the steps to configure the service.
- Then click on the Agree and Continue button located at the top of the screen.
- This will take you to another screen where you will have to insert your phone number and click on the OK button.
By doing this, WhatsApp will generate a 6-digit confirmation code, which will be sent to your SMS tray as a protocol to confirm the linking of your phone data to the service.
- After the code has been correctly processed you will be taken to your account setup page after the code has been successfully processed.
- When you arrive here, insert your name and if you wish, select a photo to identify your profile so that it can be recognized by your contacts.
- In case you have previously used WhatsApp, through the Restore option you may have the opportunity to retrieve your conversation history.
- You can also use the Use Facebook Info option to export your Facebook profile information related to your profile picture and name to associate it with your WhatsApp account.
After completing these steps, click the Next button at the top right of the screen to complete the WhatsApp installation.