Nowadays mobile devices are one of the most useful tools in the daily life of many people due to the large number of applications that can be found freely available in the online store to carry out any task imaginable.
However, in the case of Android, some of these applications do not always have the possibility of being downloaded for free, as sometimes it is necessary to pay a fee in exchange for their use.
That is why in this instance there is an application called 9Apps, which offers the user the opportunity to purchase some of these premium applications freely, as well as multimedia content.
Although, if you do not have an Android device, but you are a Windows user and want to use 9Apps on it, you should know that 9Apps does not have an official download file for this type of operating system, but if an alternative method that will allow you to install and use it from there, for which the following article will explain how to download 9Apps for Windows.
How to download 9Apps for Windows
To download 9Apps on your Windows computer you must use an emulator such as Bluestacks, which when installed on the Windows system will act as a simulator of the Android environment, from which you can download and install 9Apps for which you must comply with the following instructions:
- Go to the official Bluestacks page and click on the download button there to get the installation file.
- Once you have downloaded the file, look for it in the folder of your Windows computer designated for downloads and run it to start the installation process which will take only a few minutes.
- When the download is finished, locate the Bluestacks icon on the main screen of your Windows computer and start the program by clicking on it.
- Doing this will show a window representing the interface of an Android device, in which you will be prompted to log in with your Google user account to allow you access to the Play Store, the official Android store.
- Once you have entered it, place the word 9Apps in the search bar of the store and click on the magnifying glass icon to generate the match.
- When the application appears, click on the Install button next to it to start the installation process of 9Apps in the emulator.
At the end of the installation you will know if it was carried out successfully by observing the icon on the main screen of the emulator so you only have to click on it to run it and access its app store where you can discover everything that 9Apps has for you.