Many times, as a user of an Android device, you may have entered the Play Store in search of an application for your device, but when you find it, you cannot download it, because it requires you to pay a certain fee to use it.
In this sense, there is an application called 9Apps with which you can have the opportunity to purchase some of these applications for free, as well as download multimedia content from its interface.
However, for those Mac users who do not have an Android device and wish to use the application in this type of system, unfortunately 9Apps does not have an official download version for this type of equipment, although it is possible to use it in this platform through a method in which you will learn below how to download 9Apps for Mac.
How to download 9Apps for Mac
To be able to download and install 9Apps on a Mac you must use an Android emulator, Bluestacks being the most recommended option to do so, for which you will have to complete the following steps:
- Go to the official Bluestacks page and click the button there to start downloading the installation file to your computer.
- After the download is finished, locate the Bluestacks icon in the main screen of your Mac and click on it to run it.
- 3.When you enter the Bluestacks interface you will be prompted to sign in with your Google Account in order to access the Google Play Store.
- 4.Once you have accessed the store, enter 9Apps in the search bar and click on the magnifying glass icon to generate the match. As soon as the application appears, click on the Install button to start installing 9Apps in the emulator.
- 5.After finishing the process, if you see the 9Apps icon on the main screen of the emulator it will mean that the installation has been carried out correctly, so it only remains for you to start the application and explore everything it has to offer.