While iPhone/iPad users have the App Store as an inexhaustible source when they get an app, it’s likely that there are some premium apps that they can’t access because of their fee.
For these cases, a tool named 9Apps has been developed with which they will be able to obtain for free some premium applications, as well as the download of varied multimedia content.
However, it should be noted that 9Apps has the particularity of being an application designed to serve as an alternative store for Android users so there is no official download to get the application from the App Store.
However, it is possible to carry out its installation using a reinforcement tool known as emulator, which will allow you to use 9Apps on your iPhone / iPad without problems, for which you will learn in this article how to download 9Apps for iPhone / iPad under this mode.
How to download 9Apps for iPhone/iPad
The method to allow the installation of 9Apps on your iOS iPhone or iPad consists of installing an emulator specially designed for iOS devices called Bluestacks App Player, through which you can simulate the execution of the Android operating system on your iOS device, for which you must follow these instructions:
- Go to the official Bluestacks page. Once there, press the download button located at the bottom of the page to start downloading and installing the program on your device.
- After the installation is finished, locate the Bluestacks App Player icon on the main screen of your iPhone/iPad and click on it to run it.
- Once this is done, you will notice how the screen of your iPhone/iPad device looks similar to the Android environment.
- After loading the interface into the emulator, you will be prompted to log in with your Google user account in order to access the Play Store and download 9Apps from your iPhone/iPad device.
- After your account has been validated, you will need to log into the Play Store and enter the word 9Apps in the search bar and click on the magnifying glass icon to start tracking the application.
- Once the application has been shown, you will have to click on the Install button located next to it to activate the installation process in the emulator.
- After a few minutes when the installation is complete, locate the 9Apps icon on the main screen of the emulator and click on it to open it.
You may notice that the application has an interface similar to the Android app store in which you may have the opportunity to download some premium applications, as well as music and other multimedia content.