The uninstallation of apps is an operation very common that anyone can do without any difficulties, and it’s even easier than uninstalling programs from your computer. Nevertheless, any non-technician can feel doubtful about the uninstalling of apps because the ignorance about the software operation of the mobile devices.
For the ones who feel doubtful about the uninstalling of apps, we present a brief guide step by step to uninstall apps from the three most worldwide used mobile OSs.
How to uninstall apps from Android devices
To uninstall apps from your Android devices you have to do the next steps:
- Access “Settings” and click on “Applications” or “Applications Manager”.
- Use the tab “downloads” and click on the applications you would like to remove from your devices.
- Click on “uninstall” and the app you wanted to remove will disappear automatically.
How to uninstall apps from iOS devices
A very easy way to uninstall apps from your iOS devices is carried out by following these steps:
- Unlock your phone and stay on the main screen.
- Press the application icon you want to remove.
- After some seconds, the app you are pressing will start to vibrate. Then, an “X” symbol will appear on the upper right of your screen.
- Click on the “X” and the app will start uninstalling.
How to uninstall apps from Windows phones
If you have a Windows mobile device, to uninstall apps from this OS do the next steps:
- Access the applications list of your phone and look for the app you would like to remove.
- Press the app for some seconds and an additional menu will appear.
- Once the new menu has appeared, click on “uninstall”.
- Accept the action and the app will uninstall automatically.